Frequently Asked Questions for the City of Orem

The City of Orem is not using MUNIRevs for Licensing or Tax Remittance at this time. Please contact the City to handle any business needs.

What types of assistance can MUNIRevs provide to me?
The City is using our other service LODGINGRevs to help identify Short-Term Rentals and their license status. If you have questions about your Short-Term Rental compliance you can reach out to the City or we can always reach out to the City on your behalf. You can reach LODGINGRevs at and by phone at (888) 751-1911.
For Assistance, Contact
LODGINGRevs Support
(888) 751-1911

When contacting support, be sure to include the jurisdiction (City of Orem) in all emails or voicemails. This will help us assist you as promptly as possible. Thanks!